The easy to use, reliable and cost effective B100 Electronic Temperature Monitor (ETM) provides exceptional measurement accuracy, asset control and secure communications for your transformer.
RTD's (Top Oil Temperature Sensor, Magnetic Mount Sensor, and Ambient Temperature Sensor) and/or Auxiliary CT sold separately.
|Power Requirements:||48 - 240 VDC or 110 - 240 VAC (50 – 60 Hz)|
|Dimensions:||187 mm Wide x 296 mm Tall x 129 mm Deep (11.32” x 11.68” x 5.07”)|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Ingress Protection:||Varies based on mounting option|
|Communications:||USB, Ethernet, RS485 (optional), Serial Fiber (optional), DNP, Modbus, IEC 61850|
The B100 Series Electronic Temperature Monitor is programmable from Windows 7 or later.
Watch this video on how to connect to a B100 Electronic Temperature Monitor.
Watch this video on how to configure a B100 Electronic Temperature Monitor.
Watch this video on how to install a B100 Electronic Temperature Monitor.
- Our policy lasts 30 days past the ship date. If 30 days have gone by since your product has shipped, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will retain a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead time varies by each product. This product has a lead time of up to ten weeks. At that time, it will be shipped from our factory to you which may take 3-7 business days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when the package has shipped.