Partial Discharge activity and bushing health can be affected by environmental conditions including temperature and humidity.
For DR Monitoring systems with an enclosure, the temperature and humidity sensors are installed in a weather tight fitting protruding from the bottom of the enclosure. The ambient temperature and humidity sensors can also be included inside an enclosure or wired onto a sub-panel.
Ambient Sensors - ordering information
|AmbT||An ambient temperature sensor, total length with wire leads of .1' or .3m|
|AmbH||An ambient humidity sensor, total length with wire leads of 1' or .3m|
- Our policy lasts 30 days past the ship date. If 30 days have gone by since your product has shipped, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will retain a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead time varies by each product. This product has a lead time of one week. At that time, it will be shipped from our factory to you which may take 3-7 business days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when the package has shipped.