The Coupling Capacitor is a versatile partial discharge sensor commonly used to detect PD in many applications including generators, switchgear, motors, isolated phase bus (IPB) and power transformers. Variations include
One Coupling Capacitor (at specified voltage) including:*
(1) Mounting bracket
(1) Protective boot
(1) HV flexible silicone cable (1 m / 3 ft.) with lugs.
(1) Mounting hardware kit
(1) Open Circuit Protection PCB
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 150°C / -50°F to 302°F|
|Frequency Range||0.5MHz to 500 MHz|
|Dielectric Strength||775 V/mil|
Electrical Tracking Resistance: Meets ANSI/IEEE C37.20.2
Voltage Endurance: Withstand 30kV for 1500 Hrs (IEEE 1043)
*Does not include Coaxial Cable. Order desired length of COAX cable separately
- Our policy lasts 30 days past the ship date. If 30 days have gone by since your product has shipped, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will retain a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead time varies by each product. This product has a lead time of one week. At that time, it will be shipped from our factory to you which may take 3-7 business days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when the package has shipped.