The Gateway device facilitates multipoint connectivity. Additionally, Gateway devices allow for the configuration and monitoring of an iBridge system and the associated IP ingress/egress of communication through a LAN and chosen signal wire.
For more information, download our iBridge brochure.
|Power Requirements:||48 - 250 VDC or 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||152 mm x 109 mm x 28 mm (6.0 in. x 4.3 in. x 1.1 in.)|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
- Our policy lasts 30 days past the ship date. If 30 days have gone by since your product has shipped, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will retain a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Lead time varies by each product. This product has a lead time of one week. At that time, it will be shipped from our factory to you which may take 3-7 business days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when the package has shipped.