The Ground Path Current Sensor provides non-invasive, directionally sensitive PD detection in electrical equipment by connecting from the high voltage cable shield or isolated phase bus enclosure to ground.
- Iso-Phase Bus
- Power Transformers
|Power Requirement:||None (this is a passive device)|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to 85°C / -40°F to 185°F|
|Frequency Range:||500kHz to 75MHz|
- Our policy lasts 30 days past the ship date. If 30 days have gone by since your product has shipped, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will retain a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Lead time varies by each product. This product has a lead time of one week. At that time, it will be shipped from our factory to you which may take 3-7 business days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when the package has shipped.