The iBridge communication solution allows you to create a TCP/IP network over any existing wire, connecting remote devices with computers, gateways, routers, and more (no need for expensive trenching!). The iBridge can also convert DNP or Modbus data from a serial format to the same protocol in TCP/IP.
The iBridge product line consists of three hardware devices: the iBridge, Gateway and eXtender. The iBridge Networking and Communications Solution uses snap-on inductive signal couplers to transmit data over existing wires. Signal couplers are conveniently available in 9, 13, 18, or 25mm core sizes.
Din Rail mount sold separately, coupling capacitors sold separately.
Watch our video on how to configure an iBridge Point to Point.
Watch our video on how to install an iBridge.
- Our policy lasts 30 days past the ship date. If 30 days have gone by since your product has shipped, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will retain a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Lead time varies by each product. This product has a lead time of one week. At that time, it will be shipped from our factory to you which may take 3-7 business days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when the package has shipped.