A Rogowski Coil is a polarity-sensitive air-core high frequency current transformer.
Rogowski Coils use materials proven to resist UV deterioration and survive the harsh environments where they are installed. A factory installed pre-amplifier directly connected to the BAU sensor when Rogowski Coils are used. By comparing the simultaneous polarity of the two signals it is easily determined if the signals are external or internal to the transformer.
Applications include power transformers.
Included in this kit are the junction box cover, two butt splices, two ring terminals, and two heat shrink tubing.
For a video on how to install a Rogowski Coil.
- Our policy lasts 30 days past the ship date. If 30 days have gone by since your product has shipped, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will retain a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead time varies by each product. This product has a lead time of one week. At that time, it will be shipped from our factory to you which may take 3-7 business days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when the package has shipped.